• How A Minor Can Be Compensated For Wrongful Death

    If you are caring for a child whose parents are recently deceased due to an accident caused by a negligent party, you might wonder if it is possible for the child to receive compensation for the death of their parents. States almost universally allow for the children of deceased parents to receive compensation, but you may wonder how this would work when the child is a minor. The Estate For minors, the wrongful death lawsuit is filed by the representative of the deceased's estate.
    [Read More]